Sunday, August 12, 2007

The results are in!

The results of the "favorite companies" poll are in:


Scenic Route
10 (14%)

Crate Paper
15 (21%)

Chatterbox
13 (18%)

7Gypsies
17 (24%)

Autumn Leaves -- LOVE the clear stamps
27 (39%)

Scrapworks
4 (5%)

Other -- send me a comment and tell me what else you can't do without!
27 (39%)


In the "other" category, the clear winner was Basic Grey, but companies like Daisy D's, Chatterbox, and Bo Bunny Press also got votes. And these lines are high on my list, too! Just goes to show why you can spend so much money so fast when you love paper goodies -- so much great stuff out there!

2 comments:

Patsy Jackson said...

Hi Tomiannie :)

I've nominated you on my blog for an award - pop by and have a look!

Love your first ATCs - you are a pro at them :)

Patsy x

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog and I was so inspired by things that you have done with cards and pages. However I know it is not funny but when you were talking about your husbands appendicitis I just had to laugh. You are a true scrapper if I ever met one lol...I love it