Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ONE YEAR of JOY!


I am loving this scrapping non-chronologically thing so far. I did this layout for Regina Easter's Base Camp numbers" challenge over on her blog: http://regina-bittenbythebug.blotspot.com/. I knew when she gave us the details, this was just the sort of thing i wanted to do. And isn't my little guy a cutie? All the numbers and letters (with one exception) were cut from Base Camp as follows: small numbers at 1 1/4", big 1 at 5 1/2", "ONE YEAR" and "JOY!" at 1 1/4". "of" was cut with the Cuttlebug "Curls and Swirls" alpha. The tags (which will have more pictures of the big day" were cut from Zooballoo at 3", once on shadow (the dark blue) and once on silhouette (the colored outlines). Paper is from Basic Grey. TFL!


3 comments:

3TravelBugs said...

Aw, so cute!! My Granddaughter will be one here in December, so I may have to scraplift this idea. Love it!

Sadie said...

Cute picture and so well placed on the page with all the additions.

It great

The Cryer Family said...

Hi again! (This is a very cute LO too, by the way!)
We're about 1 1/2 hours from London, but my husband's from nearby and grew up around London, so it's quite possible we will know your family. It really is a small world for LDS!! Drop me a name, because now I'm curious!
Helen x