Monday, August 6, 2007

4 Different Baby Shower Invites

Well, my SIL Ann knew how happy she was making me when she asked for help making invites for her sister's baby shower. Here are three different ideas I came up with for her to choose from. You might notice that the invite with the little dress is the same sketch as my pig card from last week!


Card #1: The crawling baby, "baby shower" and the card itself are from New Arrival, and that little bit of patterned paper is from Basic Grey.


Card #2: The dress is from New Arrival and the scalloped circle is from Mini Monograms. "You're invited" is a magnetic stamp from Making Memories. The paper is also from MM. The little flower is a punch.


Card #3: Plaid paper is from Keeping Memories Alive, I believe. Another scallop circle from Mini-monos and a mommy cut on black-out mode from NA, along with photo corners from Jasmine, complete this card. On this one I'd print the shower info right in that space.


And as long as I'm at it, I'll include the shower invite I made for my other SIL (Sarah) last week. This mommy is very time and material-consuming but she sure is cute!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I don't know how she'll choose! They're all great. That scallop circle from Mini Monograms is one of my favorite Cricut cuts. Love it! Great cards!