Thursday, July 28, 2011

"You are out of this world!" with Unity Stamps


It's Day 4 of my Growing with Unity fun with Unity Stamps!  Today I'm sharing a thank you card I made with this adorable little stamp set.  This is another set that is just so versatile!  Depending on how you colored it and what papers you paired it with, you could make this for a man or woman, adult or child.  I think it would also be a great congratulations-on-you-achievement card.  This particular one was for my sister, who kindly took charge of my kiddos so I could go to Cub Scout Day Camp. :)  This included packing them all to swim lessons and doing the Mommy-and-Me class with Eliza, so she truly is out of this world!

Materials: Stamps by Unity Stamp Company, Papers by Basic Grey, Die Cuts by Cricut (George cartridge), colored with Prisma watercolor pencils, Glitter -- Stickles in Fruit Punch


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered to win some awesome Unity Stamps of your own at the end of the week!

12 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Great card! Your sister is going to love it. I am an only child - always wanted a sister like you have, one to love and be there for you.

Erin said...

I totally agree, this is a great congrats card! Love the happy colors

michib said...

wonderful card! you're so lucky to live close to your sister - I'm a 2.5hr flight from mine and I miss her so much.

Crafty Kate said...

I love the layout of this card! Great job! Loving the stamp!

Kate

Carol said...

So cute, love the color scheme!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a fun 'thank you' card...great choice of colors...your sister is going to love it!!! TFS
~Terry~

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute card! I love the colors!
DeniseB

Amy C said...

This is awesome Tomi!! I love the layout and that fab stamp. So sweet of your sister to help you out like that...she will love the card.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Maria said...

Cool stuff! I just love the pattern papers you are using!

Gwen said...

Love the mix of colors and the thanks tab! Really cute!

Anonymous said...

Your sister is gonna love her card~ Nice color choices!!

shuggy said...

this is an awesome card!