Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You -- Kazan #15



It's been weeks since I had a chance to play along with 2 Sketches 4 You, but this sketch was so perfect I just couldn't miss another week. I designed this cute little owl and turned her into a cut file for my Cricut using SCAL -- LOVE IT! I think on the inside it will say "Whooo's the birthday girl?" or some other cute owl-y saying.




Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill
PP - DCWV (text), Chatterbox (plaid and stripe)
Buttons - Unknown (pink) and Autumn Leaves (everything else)
Punch (flower) - EKSuccess

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the owl and your stitching along the scalloped border! Great take on Kazan's sketch!!

Unknown said...

This card is just too cute! I love your owl! So cool that you designed it yourself. I just got a Pazzles and have bee doing a bit of that too. Fab job on the sketch!

~dawne said...

This is such an adorable card...so love that owl!

Unknown said...

He is soooo cute. Love how you used him in the sketch - perfect :)
Welcome back ;)
Hugs
K

Tamaroo said...

Love that owl!

Tonya said...

Great take on that sketch! Good thing you saved the owl file, too. Too cute!!! I came on here to look at your card, and ended up shopping at your Etsy site. Gorgeous snowflakes! Can't wait to receive mine! I decorate basically all snow/snowmen for Christmas. Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Simply adorable! I love it!