Saturday, May 14, 2016

Faith, Hope, Charity & Love -- Coloring Page #12


***Great news! I'm turning my coloring pages into a beautiful coloring book and journal, which will be published and ready to ship just in time for Christmas! If you're interested, you can pre-order now on Kickstarter!***




I've always loved this scripture. It doesn't say being perfect qualifies us for the work, or always knowing what to do, or anything else. It says that if we want to help Heavenly Father in His work of saving souls (including our kids', our families', and our own), what we need is faith, hope, charity, and love. Sometimes I have just enough faith to hang on to hope, and sometimes it's hope that sustains me when my faith is struggling. Charity gives us patience with others and with ourselves, and love is the point of the whole thing. So when I feel overwhelmed by life, by all that seems to be required of me, I remember this verse and I try to realign my priorities and my expectations for myself.

No comments: