Thursday, May 30, 2013

Smashbooking Our Awesome Adventure, Part 2 -- Denmark

Last week I posted the Smashbook pages from the first leg of my husband's and my awesome 10th anniversary adventure, visiting family in England.  Today I'm sharing the pages from our days in Denmark, where we visited friends I knew when I served a mission there for my church and did lots of fun sightseeing.  It was so fun to show Dan the places I knew and loved so well -- I love that Smashbooking gives me such an easy way to record lots of little details we might otherwise forget.  And I love that it gives me a reason to use all the yummy washi tape I've stockpiled...


Any LDS friends might recognize the guy in this picture as the actor who played Jesus in The Testaments.  He was in my ward when I was a missionary, and I was so surprised he remembered me.  Mostly because he remembered the incredibly talented elder that I sang with quite frequently...

I had this page specifically in mind when I bought this cute road washi tape.  So fun!



I bought a set of old Danish dairy advertising cards at this museum, and used them to add more photos and journaling to a couple different pages.  This one says "Milk Butter Cheese" and then at the bottom, a word that doesn't have a direct translation that I can only approximate as "dairy-licious food!"




Inside this "Eat with the Danes" card, I wrote about all our food adventures in DK.


Next up, beautiful fantastic amazing Norway.  Ah, I get happy just thinking about it...

No comments: