Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Darth Vader Pinata


I totally cannot take credit for this creation, but I thought it was too cool to not release onto the WWW. :) My sister Emily threw a very fun Lego Star Wars party for her son a few weeks ago, and was inspired by my Dr. Doofenshmirtz pinata last month to create a Darth Vader pinata.  She used the same paper grocery bag + crepe paper technique (you can find a link to it on my that post), and then found a tutorial here for how to draw Darth Vader.



I think the addition of this awesome cape might be my favorite part.


And of course, what would a Darth Vader pinata be without a giant light saber whacking stick?


Here it is in action, after already having taken quite the beating.  It was a huge hit at the party. (Pun totally intended.)

I was so proud of Em's creativity with this guy -- what an awesome pinata!

No comments: