Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thinking of You (times 2)...

Taking a break from my massive closet cleanout to share a couple of cards with you!  I'm sorry to say that I have had several reasons to make "Thinking of You" cards in the last month or so.  A card just seems so inadequate sometimes, but if a person you care about has lost someone and is too far away for a real hug, then I guess it has to do.  At least I can put all my best love and effort into the card, and hope that it somehow translates when the person opens it.

 

This one using paper from Making Memories, ribbon from SU, an EK Success border punch for that notebook edge, a Chatterbox brad, and a SU stamp.  The flower is one I designed for SCAL and cut with  my Cricut (the file is available in my etsy shop).  


This one uses Chatterbox papers.  The bird and branch come from the Home Decor cartridge, the scallop circle comes from Mini Monograms, and the tags come from George.

7 comments:

Amy C said...

Wonderful cards Tomi!! I love what you have done with that bird from the Home Decor cart (one of my fav's).

Tonya said...

Both are so pretty! But I especially love the bird one...very elegant and that patterned paper is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda T said...

These are beautiful!!

Regina Easter said...

Hi Tomi....very pretty cards...hugs

Mary said...

This is such a cute Card!
I have a Beautiful Blog Award waiting for you on my blog!
http://www.scrapbookinggrandmacrafts.com/

Lydia said...

Great little bird, so delicate!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful once again.
Hugs
Desire