Sunday, November 22, 2009

And the winner is....



Beth!  Last's the best of all the game this time, because random.org picked #39 of 39 comments as the winner!

Blogger Beth said...
Beautiful snowflakes! I think I like the sweet snowflake the best but it's really difficult to pick a fave!
Beth, if you'll contact me with your email address, I'll send you a catalog so you can pick your five ornaments!

Several of you mentioned that you didn't see your favorites listed in my etsy shop anymore, but never fear -- all designs are available because I am always making more.  If you'd like to see a catalog, just contact me via email or via my etsy shop and I'll send you a pdf catalog (just make sure you leave your email address).

Thanks for playing along, everyone!  Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

My Serendipity said...

Awesome..thanks!!

My Serendipity said...

oops..I was excited and forgot to leave my email..
bethgennicks@comcast.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.