Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy, busy!

This last week has been just crazy busy for me. My hubby's family was here over the weekend for a special family event -- Eliza's baby blessing! For that reason I have not had a lot of crafting time, but I did want to get some pages done for the album I do for my mother-in-law. They live in Washington and don't get to see us as much as they'd like, so I do a monthly layout with my favorite pics and send it to her. Well, that's how it's supposed to work in theory. The truth is I hadn't done a single layout for this year, but I figured now would be a good time! I got February - June finished, and here they are! I do this album almost entirely digitally, and nearly all of these use kits from Shabby Princess. You can see a larger version by clicking on any of the layouts. TFL!






This one use "grunge graph paper" and the Buddy Boy kit from Jenny Papai, which I'm about 78% sure came from Polka Dot Potato.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomi, your digi lo's are awesome, love all the designs. Eliza is growing man... time flies, doesn't it? Hugs, Sonia

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh Tomi, you have the most beautiful family!!! All your boys have the greatest smiles. How is the baby?? Lots of hugs, T

Regina Easter said...

oh tomi, great layouts girl...your kids are adorable...

carolann said...

These are absolutely awesome los hun WTG xxxxx

Nikki said...

Awesome LOs! Love all the details!