Tuesday, October 2, 2007

CD Date Book -- bound with Bind-it-all



This is the project I worked on during the SWARM his past weekend. I made it for a couple different reasons. I'm a consultant for Memory Works, and I've been meaning to make a bunch of products using just the contents of one of the kits (to show in case I ever do get around to having parties and such!). I use my Cricut so much in my paper crafting, I wanted to do this one without. I did use it to cut the circles, but that's all. The pattern papers and chipboard are all from We R Memory Keepers. I bound the book with the bind-it-all -- a little tricky with the cds, so I think I need more practice on that. But I sure like the finished result! And I definitely need a date book -- for being such a dedicated card maker, I sure miss a lot of birthdays and such!

3 comments:

Samm said...

This is gorgeous!!! fab work!

Samm
x

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This CD album is TOTALLY awesome!!! I just got my BIA and I can't wait to use it. This is a project that I will definately put on my list of things to do!! Hugs, TeriBeri

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I over nice post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the sound story.