Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My self-imposed shopping ban...

I've realized lately that my self-discipline when it comes to craft-supply shopping is next to nil, and so a week or two ago I decided to place myself under a shopping ban until the Scrapbook Expo at the end of September. It's already been tougher than I thought! Archivers called and said they finally had a Bind-it-all in stock that I could use my 30% off coupon on, but I let it go. Then Roberts (my favorite scrap store) is having a big ol' sale this week -- all printed paper is 40% off! Surely it would be irresponsible of me to forgo those deals?! I think I am going to go down there, but just to get paper to make a gift album for my friend Toby. In my thousands of sheets of paper, I don't have anything good for a baby girl album! With so many little boys in the family, I've never needed more than a sheet or two at a time! But I promise I'll only buy what I need for the album...

On second thought, maybe I'll just do an altered comp book instead. I know I already have the supplies for that, and then I can keep feeling virtuous about my self-control... I'll have to keep you posted!

No comments: