Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sammy's first scrapbook page!




I was totally inspired by one of the challenges on Robyn's The Pink Stamper blog today, to make a really simple scrapbook page. She posted an adorable video of her 6-year-old son making a layout, and I thought it would be lots of fun for Sammy and I do the simple scrapbook page together. So we browsed through lots of different pictures on the computer, and he picked this one to scrap. He picked out this paper and what the different colors should be, did all the gluing and placing (I gave him some suggestions on that), then he did the journalling all by himself. He's pretty proud of the finished product, and so am I! The biggest challenge for me was trying not to totally micromanage him. This is going to be the first layout in an 8x8 album of pages that Sammy helps make!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That's just too cute!

Robyn said...

That is soooooo sweet!!!

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

That's awesome!!