Thursday, May 22, 2008

More SCAL projects!

This SCAL program is just lots of fun! Here are a few more projects I've done over the past week or two:

This little strawberry is from a dingbat font called "Ichigo." The green part is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, then I used my corner rounder and cropadile to create the scallop on the bottom (man, I wish I could find that cute Fiskars Threading Wather punch!).
























This one is my hubby and me -- the word "THERE" is cut with a font called "Euphorigenic." The pp is from Fancy Pants and the stamps are CTMH.

























Last but not least, this card uses the "French Script" font, which I just love, and a heart from George. PP is from Wild Asparagus.


To see more SCAL projects, please see the posts below!

6 comments:

Em said...

Fab stuff - love the LO especially, really pretty.

Giovana said...

Really pretty projects!!! I love them all.

God bless
Giovana

michelle said...

wonderful projects ! i love the layout of you and Dh great pic !!

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, you are doing awesome stuff with the scal program...great job tomi

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done with the SCAL program...so much that I bought it :)...Enabler alert :) LOL

Thanks so much for posting these projects!

Sharon Caudle said...

What can I say?! I love your work! These are all fabulous Tomi. Wanted to let you know that I just received the threading water punch from Fiskars on Friday and have used it a ton already! Here's a link to where I bought it from:
http://www.awalkdownmemorylane.net/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=fiskars
Hope this helps! HUGS!