Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankful Hearts

I've been AWOL for a bit because we went to California and DISNEYLAND! It was really fun, and I've got a cool autograph book/album in the works that I'll post when I get the pictures printed and put in. It was a blast, and I'm so glad I took the time to make the book before we went so now I can just slap the pictures in, journal, and be done!

In the meantime, here is my project for Regina Easter's "Bitten by the Bug" blog this week. She sent me some fantastic Cornish Heritage Farms stamps to use on this bag from the TTBM Cricut cartridge -- you've gotta check out all the amazing designs on her blog this week, plus there's a link to Cornish Heritage and a cool contest they're sponsoring. It's http://www.regina-bittenbythebug.com.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I just love how your card turned out. It is so warm and inviting!