Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sunday will come - Free LDS coloring page!



Hello, friends! Spring is here, and for the next few weeks I'll be focusing on Easter and the Atonement. There is simply nothing that brings me more joy and hope than the Atonement of our Savior. I really love the talk "Sunday will come" by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. His talk centers on grief, losing loved ones, and the hope of the Atonement, and I think it applies to all of us when we are going through our hardest times. Here's my favorite part:

"Each of us will have our own Fridays—those days when the universe itself seems shattered and the shards of our world lie littered about us in pieces. We all will experience those broken times when it seems we can never be put together again. We will all have our Fridays.

But I testify to you in the name of the One who conquered death—Sunday will come. In the darkness of our sorrow, Sunday will come.

No matter our desperation, no matter our grief, Sunday will come. In this life or the next, Sunday will come... No matter how dark our Friday, Sunday will come."

These words speak to me so much because there are many weeks where I'm just praying to make it to Sunday. The spirit I feel when I partake of the sacrament and renew my covenants fills in the cracks that always creep in during the week. And that's life, you know? I think we have Sundays to remind us of that greatest Sunday of all when our Savior was resurrected and the Atonement was complete, and because of that we can be healed and put back together when we have those dark times.

Thanks for being here. To download this free coloring page, just right click and save to your computer, then print as you would a picture. Make sure to click "fit to page" so you don't miss anything. Feel free to share, and have a great week!


2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hi there! I just found your blog this evening while printing out stuff for general conference. I just had to thank you for creating and sharing such beautiful stuff. what a talent you are. Each design has touched me in different ways but this one really took my breath away. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us all! I've shared your page on my blog and personal FB pages and pinned it like crazy!

CoyLou said...

your work is stunning, love the florals in this one.