Saturday, August 21, 2010

Be Happy!

Looking for the ScrapbookPal.com Blog Hop?  Click HERE or just scroll down!



I'm a major Cosmo Cricket addict.  I stalk their blog like nobody's business, and the past few days I've been totally smitten with the fun pinwheel cards their DT has been posting.  This weekend they are partnering up with SRM Stickers and giving away some great goodies, so of course I had to get in on the sketch challenge!  I have not yet been fortunate enough to get my hot little hands on their new collection "Togetherness" (with which I am in total scraplove), so I thought I'd take this as a chance to use up some of my hoarded scraps from "Little Dutch Girl."  I liked the juxtaposition of the whimsical pinwheels and the slightly more grown-up paper -- I thought it made a great cheer-up card for my lovely grown-up sister who is having a hard time.  And I super-heart these tiny type letters -- perfect for a short sentiment.  TFL!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

So very pretty! I love that sentiment...I needed to read it myself! So thanks and I am going to be on a lookout for those pinwheel tutorials. Thanks, cute lady!

CuddlyBunny said...

Excellent colors! Your card IS happy!

Nanabells said...

Very nice projects :-)

Ivanka said...

So pretty! Love the pinwheels!

Jenyfur said...

Congratulations on your win at SRM Stickers! Beautiful card.

Amy C said...

I love your card Tomi!! Did you see that you won the sketch challenge at SRM?? WOOHOO!! CONGRATS my friend!!

Kathy said...

Great cards...so delightful :)