Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ScrapbookPal.com Design Team entry

Hey, y'all!  I'm posting this last minute because I just found out about a design team call for a really great online shop -- Scrapbookpal.com.  My friend Amy has always raved about them, and they really do have all sorts of great products, great deals, and great customer service.  They are a great resource for Cricut products, so I thought I'd post this layout because it uses my favorite new cartridge -- Give a Hoot!  I love the cute little critters on this cartridge.  I actually bought this paper specifically because I thought it worked so well with this cartridge. 

Cricut cartridges: Give a Hoot, Lyrical Letters, Plantin Schoolbook
Paper: Imaginisce
Brads: We R Memory Keepers

5 comments:

Amy C said...

I love this layout....it turned out so cute!! See, I told you your entry would be fabulous and I am glad that you entered, too.

Hugs,
Amy ♥

Tonya said...

Awesome layout! I love the cute owl and hedgehog (?) and the patterned paper does fit well with the cuts. Great job! Very pretty layout!

Anonymous said...

My dear Tomi, you are always so sweet, and I thank you for your friendship. I will keep you posted. Hope everything is fine with you and yours...

OH! and you lo is wonderful as always, and your baby girl is adorable... HUGS...SK :)

Chelsea M said...

Tomi Ann, I'm awarding you with the Sunshine Award for having such an upbeat and creative blog. You can see the award at http://a-chelsea-morning.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-award.html. Best of luck to you in the design team call!

Chelsea Malouf

Nishant said...

I love this layout.
indian classified site