Thursday, April 2, 2009

My silly Joshy (a digital layout)


My little guy Joshy, who turned 3 in December, is so silly. He is always cracking us up. Right now he is really into being a super hero, so I thought a comic book style page would be the perfect accent to that. I used the "Comic Book Junkie" kit by Jan Crowley, which you can find at OScraps.com, and a cool turn-your-picture-into-a-comic-book-graphic tutorial for PhotoShop, which you can find here.

If you click on the pic above, you can see a larger image where you can read the journaling. TFL!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Joshy is a real cutie and I can see he is a guy with a good sense of humour. Love the layout ... bright and happy. Hugs from Desire

Tammy said...

Joshy is a real cutie pie! I love your layout, you are so talented!

Tammy

Jenn C. said...

This is such a great lo! I love the way you put down the stuff he says. I wish I did this...I miss my little girls and what they used to say. Now it's all back talk...lol!