Sunday, June 18, 2017

Heavenly Father loves you more! - Free LDS / Christian coloring page




Happy Father's Day, friends! This week's coloring page celebrates the Father we all have in common - our Heavenly Father. Through every struggle I've had, whether with faith or with the trials of life, the one thing that has always pulled me through is the feeling that my Heavenly Father loves me. I have felt it over and over again, and His love and grace get me through every challenge. He loves us wherever we're at on our path back to Him (and even if we're not on any path to Him at all) and His loving hands are always reaching out for us. I pray you feel that love, too!  Have a wonderful week!

To print this free coloring page, just right-click on the image below to save to your computer, then print as you would a picture. Make sure you click 'fit to page'. Feel free to share!



No comments: