Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hallelujah! - free Easter coloring page




Happy Easter, friends! This week's coloring page comes straight from my most favorite Easter hymn. Hallelujah is how I feel when I consider all that Easter means to me, because of the Atonement and Resurrection of my Savior Jesus Christ. #becauseofHim I know that nothing damaged is irreparable and nothing lost is irretrievable. Because of Him I can let go of the past, the consequences of both my own mistakes and others. I am made new in Him, over and over again. How can I keep from singing?!

To download this free coloring page, just right click on the image below and save to your computer, then print as you would a picture. Make sure to click "fit to page" so you don't miss anything. Feel free to share, and have a great week!

2 comments:

The Görnandts said...

It looks beautiful, it's just spelled wrong. :(

Unknown said...

Would love it if "hallejah" was actually spelled "hallelujah" 😕