Thursday, February 16, 2017

Completely, Perfectly - free LDS coloring page



Let's keep the love going this week, shall we? These are some of my favorite words about God's love for us - a message that fills in the gaps when I feel so inadequate. God loves you with a complete and perfect love exactly where you are right this moment in your life, no matter how messy your life and your heart feel right now. Don't forget it!

This year I'm doing coloring pages with words from prophets and apostles! Do you have any favorites you'd like me to turn into a coloring page? I'd love to hear them in the comments.

To download this free coloring page, just right click on the image below to save to your computer, then print as you would a picture. Make sure you click "fit to page" so the edges don't get cut off. Feel free to share, and have a great week!





No comments: