Monday, May 30, 2016

Heart, Might, Mind & Strength -- Coloring Page #14

***Great news! I'm turning my coloring pages into a beautiful coloring book and journal, which will be published and ready to ship just in time for Christmas! If you're interested, you can pre-order now on Kickstarter!***

Today's coloring page is one of my favorite missionary scriptures - "O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve Him with all your heart, might, mind, and strength..." (D&C 4:2) But I think it's for more than just full-time missionaries -- it reminds me that I need to be all in, present and intentional as I seek to create a whole life that is in the service of God. The verse continues: "...that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day." Not perfect, but purposeful -- we do what we can and our Savior does the rest through the Atonement. Our best -- our heart, might, mind, and strength -- is enough.

Enjoy this free coloring page by right-clicking on the image below to save to your computer. There are two versions -- one has more of the verse and one is just the anchor image above. As always, feel free to share!



1 comment:

cspokey said...

Thank you so much for creating and posting these pages. I love them! I like to color during church to help me stay awake and focused, so I've been looking for some great LDS themed pages to color. These are amazing!