Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, friends!  I hope your day is wonderful and that you take a moment to consider the great blessings our Savior Jesus Christ has brought into our lives.

Here's a little Easter treat I made yesterday for a little gift swap we were having for our girls' night last night.  I was inspired by this cute project over at my friend Tonya's blog.  Since I'm not eating any chocolate this Easter , this little guy will have to satisfy my cravings.  I found a picture of a chocolate bunny online and then turned him into this shape for SCAL.  He turned out so cute I hated to give him up!  I think I may make another one for myself next year!

Materials:  PP -- Crate Paper; ribbon -- Stampin' Up (wide) and Bazzill (narrow); button -- Sassafrass Lass; Diecuts -- Cricut George cartridge (flower and tag), SCAL (Fontleroy Brown font and my bunny shape)

5 comments:

CuddlyBunny said...

Awww, SO cute! Love your flower, too!

Ladybug said...

Yeppers, he looks good enuff to eat! :-)

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Tonya said...

That's such a great gift! You did such a good job. And I am proud of you for sticking to your goals and not eating chocolate. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda T said...

This is so cute!! Love that bunny and your flower! Just lovely.

Nishant said...

This is so cute!!
indian classified site