Monday, February 23, 2009

ARGH! My camera is missing!

I'm sure all you scrappers and bloggers alike with commiserate with me when I tell you that MY CAMERA IS MISSING! I haven't seen it since last Sunday, and it's making me cuh-razy. (This is also why I haven't posted any new projects to my blog -- I have no camera for taking pictures!) I especially need to find it because my in-laws are coming for a visit and Eliza's about to turn 6 months old. Oh, the cuteness pending at our house! So if you happen to see a black and silver camera floating around, it might just be mine! :)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I wonder if the boys took it again?!?! Good luck finding it! I'm so excited for Eliza to be 6 months...Jayna was on the 18th!

Jen said...

Ooooh nooo! I'm very sad for you By chance do you have a cell phone with a less-than-adequate camera capability on it that you might be able to use as a desperate last measure? Or, dare I say it, run down to your local drugstore and buy one of those cheap little fil-in-a-box cameras and then get them developed the "old fashioned way" LOL

Oh.. and Congrats! 6 months! Aren't miletones fun!?

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh....sure hope you find it soon Tomi!!! Six months old....already???? WOW!