Thursday, March 6, 2008

A personal request...

>
Hi, my friends! Nothing new to share at the moment, but I wanted to ask for your prayers on behalf of my sweet sister Carissa. She is 22-years-old and has Down's Syndrome, and she is the light of our whole family.

She has been struggling with pneumonia and is now back in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs. The doctors are really stymied as to what is causing the problems and she hasn't been responding well to any of the treatments yet. It would mean so much to me if you could remember her in your prayers. Thank you so much.

Here is a pic of our sweetheart girl:

3 comments:

Denise Rose said...

Hey Buddy! I will definitely keep your sweet sister in my prayers. Hope you are feeling well!

Denise :)

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Tomi Ann,
I will keep your sister in my prayers...Hope she feels better..Krista

Jeannie Phillips said...

I just said a prayer for your sister and will keep her in my prayers...she is beautiful..and I am sure the light of your family...your boys are beautiful..
Jeannie